Jessica - 40390, Kentucky
Themes: love

Love is a deep, tender feeling of affection and solicitude towards a person. A feeling of intense desire with a person to whom you have intense emotional attachment, as for a treasured object. I believe that love is worth fighting for.

“Please Jessica, clean your room. I am not feeling good, I don’t want to fight.” My mother said weakly. It was about the 5th time she had asked me to clean my room,

“Okay! Just give me a minute.” I said staring at the T.V. I knew she wasn’t feeling good by the way she didn’t respond. About 30 minutes later I was on the phone talking away with friends and by the time I was done it was 11pm and I was sleep. I used school as an exsuse for me not cleaning my room that night. Well the next day when my mom got off of work she came home and seen my room. She was so furious that it wasn’t clean and I tried to explain my school story but I didn’t work. My mom and I stared yelling at each other, calling each other names and everything when finally I broke down into tears and apologized for taking advantage of her when she was sick. After she forgave me and had a long talk and I promised to do better next time, its always good to make up because love is important and to lose a person you love by name calling and yelling isn’t worth it, love is beautiful and worth working at

One night me and matthew were on the phone talking about random things. We were laughing and having fun, I was happy. Well then we started talking about our past and how how we wish we could change so many things when I accidently said, “Do you know what I hate?”

“what?” he asked.

“oh nothing” I stuttered, then he started begging for me to tell him and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings so I kept saying, “no.” The thing i didnt want him to know was how i hated how he makes me cry all the time but i would feel bad if i was to tell him, so then he started yelling and cussing telling me all sorts of hateful things and made me cry. Finally i just stopped talking and listened, he told me he would call me back once he calmed down. So i sat there thinking when the next thing i know my phone rings and matt is on the other line telling me how sorry he was and that he didnt mean anything he said, even though i was still hurt i forgave him because love comes in all diffrenent types and the kind i share with matt is something i would fight to the death for.

No matter how bad things get in life people will alway fight for love because love is a wonderful feeling that makes us feel good inside. It can become difficult at times and complicated but to know you have someone to go home to everynight that loves you with all their hearts makes it all worth it at end of the day.