Gavin - Heber, Utah

Gavin Jones

I believe that everyone can achieve their goals. All you have to do is want to do it and try your hardest and practice. Practicing always makes you better, no matter what your doing. You always have to want to do it and believe that you can do it.

Basketball is my favorite sport and I play it more then probably anything else. When I play, I believe that I can do my best if I try my hardest. I always want to do my best, but sometimes thats not always the case. But when you practice it makes you even better and it helps you to achieve your goal of being the best and doing your best. I also have to practice every day, I cant just show up to a game not prepared to play. When I practice, I practice like I am in a real game situation. So that when it comes time to play I will be prepared.

This I believe because of my experiences and seeing other people also achieving their goals from practicing and believing they can. I believe in this because I have seen it happen to other people and myself. I want everyone to try this concept if they haven’t yet because it will really help you in achieving your goals.

Usually when you set goals it usually isn’t an easy task to finish, and you usually have to try really hard, believe you can, and practice at it so that you can achieve. You really can succeed. Every can succeed.

I believe that every one should have goals that they have to set, having goals seems to make my life more fun and hard. It helps me push my self to succeed and do my best. It helps me want to do my school work and want to do thing that I usually don’t ever want to do.

I encourage all to do this and set goals that you have to do. Challenge yourself to go the extra mile and make goals, practice and believe that you want to. I promise this will help you, for this is helped me.

I believe everyone can achieve their goals.