Sean - Heber City, Utah

Sean H

Do you try to find humor in everything? I do, because I believe that laughter is the best medicine. Laughter is the great escape. It distracts you from the problems and sorrows in life. It raises spirits during tough times and cheers you up when you’re embarrassed. People just need to hand loose and laugh because it makes life bearable and even fun. For example, if someone close to you dies, start thinking about the funny things that you did together. When you think about those things it will make their passing easier for everyone. Sometimes you just need to sit down with your family and friends and tell jokes or turn on the T.V. and watch America’s Funniest Home Videos. As long as you get a laugh out of it go ahead and do it.

Laughter helps people in other ways too. I’ve heard stories about sick people who got better faster because they had a good laugh once in a while. Laughter helps in many ways and without it life would become cold and dark. Laughter is the flame that warms up that world. It’s a rush. It’s like adrenaline racing through you body. It heightens the senses and brings the world into a new perspective.

People without laughter in their lives become cruel and uncaring. Take Hitler for example, I’m sure he never laughed. He ended up killing thousands. And Van

Gough? He cut off his ear and killed himself because he was so serious. So without laughter you would either kill a bunch of people, cut off your own appendages, or go crazy (maybe even all three) Basically, you just need to chill out and laugh sometimes because that will make your life happier and funner. I know this because I believe laughter is the best medicine.