How To Make A Difference

karizza - heber city, Utah

I believe that if you joined any sports or any activities you’ll make friends. But in order to do that, you should be friendly you should talk more you shouldn’t be fake with them, and you should act more natural.

Based on what I experienced when I joined the volleyball team in my school, I didn’t talk or hang out with them. I felt so lonely and left out, but when I started talking I noticed that all of the teammates started talking to me. Every training we talked and told stories about ourselves. I even told them about what I always do. So since then I always talked to them and we became really close friends. Everyday at school we hang out. Even after school we always go to whichever house we could go. We even tell secrets to each other. We even do the open forum every practice in our school.

For me you shouldn’t talk behind their back because that may start a fight that will end in not being friends anymore. You also should be loyal to them. But when the time comes that you make a big mistake that that will ruin your friendship, no one will talk to you and everyone is against you. You should stand up for yourself that even though you’re alone and no ones talking to you, you should be strong. Just make plans for you guys to get back together. That’s the thing which I believe in.