clint - midway, Utah
Themes: work

Nothing is impossible

I believe that nothing is impossible. Even if you think that it might be, there is a way to do it. As the technology in our world gets better, things that we thought were impossible are now possible.

100 years ago people probably thought that a man would never make it into space. they thought that our solar system was the universe and that everything revolved around the earth. but, now that technology is much better. we found out that the universe is way bigger than anyone thought it was and that all of the planets in our solar system revolve around our sun.

Like when you start a new sport. at first you aren’t very good at it but, the more you play and the more you learn the better you get. All of the pro bikers and skaters and pro football players didn’t start out as good as they are now. They had to commit to the sport and try things that they thought they couldn’t do. but they just thought in their head that they can do it. They kept trying and didn’t give up, and finally they did it and they got good at it.

When I watched all of the pro bikers at the park city dirt jumps they cleared all of the jumps easy the whole set of five. and I tried and at the end of the day I got them all and now I can hit them really easy. I didn’t think I would ever hit the expert jumps, but everyone pressured me. It started to rain so I just thought well I guess I’ll give it a try. I didn’t do it on my first try, but I kept trying. And, I finally cleared the first two now I can hit every jump in the park but the expert ones are still kind of scary.

Anything is possible if you just say to yourself in your mind that you can do it and don’t quit. Eventually you will succeed.

Thomas Edison didn’t give up the first time he failed making the light bulb. He tried and tried until he got it right. and now today we still use his inventions. He was a great achiever, because he never gave up. It only takes one big discovery from one person and it can change the world. When people make big discoveries it can effect the whole world. It doesn’t have to be someone famous it could be some guy that lives out in the country to find out something new and find a way to get the message out to the world. That goes to show that nothing is impossible if you just put your mind to it.