Kourtney - Heber City, Utah
Themes: purpose

I believe that life isn’t fair, because nobody goes through life with out having any struggles at all, but that shouldn’t get us down. Everybody makes mistakes, or spills their coffee on their way to work, or is late to school and gets chewed out, but that’s how life is. We all just want to go through life and have it be really easy, but that is not going to happen. We need to realize that going through life with no difficulties is just unrealistic, because bad news or an embarrassing fall or any thing for that matter, is going to come up, but we just have to go through and be strong about it. This topic also fits in with stereotyping. For example, someone who has less money than another person is probably going to stereotype the wealthier person by how much money they have and that their life is so perfect and easy, but it’s really not. The person with the more money is most likely to have it harder, because they earn and work really hard for that money in which they benefit. They went through the tough times strongly and very wisely by not letting the hard times get to them, they just kept going forward in what they believed in, even though it wasn’t the easiest, they still did it. And the people stereotype them really shouldn’t, because they are self hero’s, because they didn’t let the hard times, in life get to them. So we should all look up to people like that, and do the things we want to accomplish, even though life can be really difficult at some times, just realize life isn’t always fair, but that shouldn’t get you down and stop you from pursuing, accomplishing, and succeeding your dreams. So I believe that life isn’t fair, but we can all accomplish what we want and all our goals if we just try.