Bryan - Heber, Utah

I believe in fairness among others and that just because you’re different you shouldn’t be judged. You shouldn’t be judged because of your skin color or your age or what you do. Don’t judge a book by its cover. I’m a Skater I ride a skateboard that’s what I do and some people judge me because of it like most people think that your stereotypical skater does drugs or is a bad kid but a lot of skaters are really good kids and they don’t do

Drugs. So being a skater people will criticize you and won’t let you skate because they think that were going to vandalize something of steal something and they kick you out of a spot that you skate and you move on to another spot and you keep getting kicked out of spots. When people play basketball of football at a public place they don’t get kicked out but if we skate there we will immediately get kicked out.

And the same thing goes with back before Martin Luther King said “ I Have A Dream” the Blacks were being discriminated because of the color of there skin. Like they had to give up there seats on the bus if it was all full and a white man wanted to sit down they got kicked of the bus it was stupid. When the blacks wanted civil rights they sould protest against some of the things and they would get beaten protesting against what they believed in it was just stupid all because they were different. So don’t judge anybody that might be different than you or might do so something that you don’t like. because everybody is different.