Dillon - Heber, Utah
Themes: carpe diem

Live Each Day Like its Your Last

I believe that you should live each day like it’s your last. You only live for so long so you might as well live life to the fullest.

Just find something that you like to do and have fun with it. Don’t just sit around on your couch all day twiddling your thumbs, get up off your lazy butt and do something. It doesn’t have to be something active, just do something hat you have fun doing. I see this all the time, people just sit around waiting for something to do but they end up doing nothing. Don’t you think that it would get old just sitting around all day every day?

I always try to live each day like it’s my last by doing things that I enjoy doing like riding my bike, my motorcycle, or something else that will keep me entertained. I also try to be nice to my family and friends so that they think good things about me and not bad things.

I also believe that if you live each day like it’s your last, you should always treat the people in your life like its your last day. Always do things and say things so that if something happens to you their memories of you would be good ones. So what I am getting at, is that you need to treat people with respect so that they will remember you in a good way.

Take life day by day and don’t worry about what the future will bring. Just worry about what you want to do for one day, do whatever you want to do and don’t let anything stop you from doing it.