Shelby - Heber City, Utah
Themes: integrity

Thank you Sami

What does it mean to face your troubles and not run home when it comes? I think it means that you need to face them and conquer them in order to learn from them. I mean you see people on the news everyday that couldn’t overcome their troubles and end up killing themselves or somebody else or have turned to drugs for temporary relief. Either way, they never get fixed that way. They get left for their family to deal with them.

I believe that everything has a solution and it’s not drugs or suicide. People who turn to that are too stubborn or too hurt to find it. I also believe that running home is somewhat good cause you can get stronger and then you can face them when your ready.

I’ve had many troubles, some to hard to handle on my own. But, with my parents, I’ve been able to conquer them all but one. I have trouble standing up for myself. I follow the wrong people sometimes. One person I followed led me completely in the wrong direction, and I had a hard time getting back to the way I want. I’m still on my way. But, with the help of the right friends and my family, I will be were I need to be.

I believe that if you don’t run home or quit or cheat you will win., and learn from your mistakes. You’ll be successful in almost everything you do. I believe everyone has troubles and it shows who you are the way you face them.