Sarah - San Diego, California
Themes: love

He Found Me

There is something beautiful that recently came into my life. I had experienced things like this before but nothing to this extent. I knew that this would forever change my life.

It was a new feeling that I would receive everyday from the day I found it. It was like I had made a huge discovery within myself. It was an sensation outburst to me, my feelings were becoming out of whack. It was my first true feelings of love and this love was for a beautiful person. I met him within this year; he was kind and caring toward others. He had a voice of an angel that he would keep to himself until he spread his wings to share it with me. To listen to him sing aceppla was so powerful and emotional. Whether it was on the phone or at the beach it was always beautiful to me, just like him.

This new thing of love was a rapidly change that happened to me. I was always an independent person and was able to happy with myself on my own. When I met him, it was a challenge for me to open up and let him become apart of my life. I thought he was just going to be my best friend and I had met another charming person that could be apart of my life. I was wrong. He not only became my best friend but I knew the feelings were different for him. Just in his eyes I could tell that I would want to spend the rest of days looking into them and seeing him. Recently the love of my life has moved away due to his job as a Marine. I support him in everyway and treasure every moment with him. This love happened so fast and he went away so quickly that all I can do is count the days until we will be together again.

One beautiful person can change everything and make an impact to your life. I was looking for love at the moment but he found me and within him I found love. I believe in love and that love can keep you together no matter how far apart you are.