Shelly - Park Hills, Missouri
Themes: love

What’s Love?

This I believe when you love someone you need to make the best of it. What is love really? Is it as you see it on television, movies, or sitcoms? Love is not as people see it. Love is when one is with someone special that you have feelings for and you care for. Someone that you would be there for when needed and the same with them. When I thought that I was in love my world was all that I thought it would be. I mean, we were with each other every single second and the times that we weren’t together we thought we wouldn’t make it. It’s like your first crush when you get light headed and you feel butterfly’s in your stomach. After awhile the new wears off and you start fighting. We had differences, but right after a holiday it did a complete turn for the worse. We fouhgt each other, threw knives, forks, lamps, just about anything. That’s what you call an unhealthy relationship. But then you have your puppy love which you think you really love the person your with, but then you realize you don’t. Love, is not what the world portrays it to be. they view love as staying up adn watching the sunset and then the sunrise early in the morning, or rose pedals scattered beneath your feet as you’re walking with you loved one. No, love know days contradicts itself in so many different difinitions, aspects, and life in general. Most people use the love word for many different reasons. The term love states a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; be enamored or in love with. Most people just throw around the owrd love like its dirt being stepped on and you just don’t think about it.

Yes, when you have a break up with someone, you find yourself wanting to call them because your so used to everyday being with this certain person that you think your going to die without them, but that’s how life and our emotions and feelings act and show. Yes, I admit that I have thrown around the word love thatn what it was ctually suppose to mean. But love is a hard course during life. I mean love starts when were born and it keeps growing until we find someone or something that we love, that makes us happy. if love was all bad we wouldn’t even be here at this moment in time. My mom once told me that, “don’t change because someone once you to.” I always say “keep you innocence as long as you can for someone you truly love or else you’ll regret it.” This I believe that if you truly love someone that the right things will come along with it, but if you don’t theirs mor out in the world you just have to be patient and make the best of it.