Jimmy - Park Hills, Missouri
Themes: humanism

I believe that men should always get along with one another. I don’t think that men should group up with other men, and fight with other groups. To me that’s what makes men no more than cavemen. I believe that we should look at each other like brothers, and family, instead of looking at a stranger, whose face we can beat in. I think that as a family that we should all work together, and help one another rather than try to ruin one another’s lives.

Men fight with men all the time, and honestly I don’t like to fight, so of course I’m not going to agree with it. I see how people form into groups, and make fun of other groups of people, just because they dress differently, or listen to a different type of music. That’s the only difference in people. If people can’t understand that we’re all deep down the same, then they’re pretty shallow minded.

Everyone wants fun, and respect. Everyone lies and cheats at one point in time. Everybody makes the same mistakes in their lives. People are the same. The minute people stop fighting, maybe they can realize that. Sadly, though people can’t realize that, because we’ll never stop fighting. Because every person also has one thing in common: They have to be right.

People are pretty much like animals, I’ve noticed. I am too, considering that I’m a person. Sometimes I put myself in a state of high that makes me feel as though I’m on a higher plane of existence. I feel as though I’m an observer of people. Another thing most people do to themselves. Some people live this way with arrogance to back it up, which starts fights. World leaders live like this, which starts wars, and countless deaths.

If we are to change our world everyone has to admit to being wrong at one point or another. People should just learn to be mellow and not let every petty thing people say to them be a major part in their lives. People should learn to not point the finger on anyone else, but themselves. It would take a lot of work, and patience, but if anyone cares about our world I’m confident that they’d want to give it a chance to make a change.