Andres - Heber City, Utah
Themes: sports

Andres R

Early morning soccer

I never thought that soccer was going to be my favorite sport. My favorite sport was basketball but not anymore. When I started to play soccer I didn’t know how to play. No body wanted me on their team because I was bad at soccer. One day I decide to practice a lot to become better. And I did. If you don’t know how to play sports just do what I did and you’ll become better just believe in your self. Don’t give up.

Tuesday’s and Thursday’s are my favorite days of the week because I play indoor soccer in the mornings. And I like to play because I get to know more people and I learn more. I wake up at 5:10 and I go at 5:40 I like to go walking. Is like 20 minutes walking to get there. Early morning soccer is cool because I get to play with my friends but they are not in my team. We play against them. I like to play because I get to know more people and they get to know me. I have learned a lot playing and watching soccer games. I like to watch soccer games because I learn a lot. 70% I have learned it watching soccer games. Early morning soccer is the best. I did all this because I believe in my self.