giovanni - heber city, Utah
Themes: sports

Wrestling is cool

I never thought to join wrestling. The sport of wrestling is cool because you get to go to places like Spanish Fork and Delta. Last Saturday we went to Spanish Fork and this Saturday we’re going to Delta.

At Spanish Fork I lost my two matches. My first match I was so nervous but my second match was so cool because I almost won, but I did not hold him on his back for three second, and then he got me on my back and I did not get out fast enough so he pinned me. I was mad, but I hope when we go to Delta I can win a match.

Wrestling is so cool because you get to hang out with your friends and when you go to other places you get to knew other people. But being with your friends in wrestling is cool because they encourage you and the make you to be brave, and they say to that to never to give up. When I go on the mat they tell me dude don’t give up and try your hardest; and when they do that I don’t get that nervous. When you are sitting on the bench you imagine what you are going to do to the person you are going to wrestle. Some kids are big and fat and other kids are strong and skinny.

Wrestling is fun, so you should join it. You can lose some weight and be stronger so you can move them around when you are wrestling. It is better to be big and fat because you can drop them to the ground and lay on them, and they can’t get up. You win and they will count it as a pin. There backs have to touch for three seconds and you can win by points. You don’t have to pin him but you can win by points.

I believe that wrestling is good for you because there is practice every day and that is good because that keeps me away from people that do drugs and bad things. Wrestling is better because you get to sweat and to lose lots of weight and we run and stretch and that’s why I believe wrestling is cool.