Mindy - Hale, Michigan

I believe in the power of suggestion. Our world today thrives on commercials, infamercials, newspaper ads, and T.V. advertisements. Where did are world go? The world that when you needed a loaf of bread, you went to the store and purchased one. You did not worry if the brand you were buying was Sally Fields or Wonder Bread, we have all been told how wonderful these are, you just wanted bread.

Lets touch on the fast food industry. You can be washing dishes, after just eating mind you, and a commercial will flash on the T.V. for a juicy hamburger or flame broiled chicken sandwhich, and wouldn’t you know it, your feeling hungry again. The power of suggestion.

Diet pills are another big suggestive seller. We have all heard the slogans…just 2 pills a day for 90 days and you are guarateed to lose weight. Dena here lost 50 lbs on this amazing new formula. Now don’t you think if this really worked 75% of all americans would not be obese…but yet it still sellls…again the power of suggestion.

I believe in the power to have your own mind, choose your own paths, and not fall victim to the power of persuasion and suggestion. Stand up America, remember who you are and where you came from, the land of the free, the land of choices, free will, free speech and free spirit. Stop wondering what the world can give to us, better yet , lets focus on what we can give to the world….This I believe.