Taylor - Heber City, Utah
Themes: nature, sports

Taylor Richards

I Believe……….

I believe that everybody in the world should have something to do in the mountains for me it is snowmobiling I guess it is because I have been doing it my whole life. Some of my earliest and best memories have been me snowmobiling when I was too little to drive one by my self I would ride on the back of my Dad. When he would stand up, I would stand up; when he would lean I would lean. I remember flying up and down the hills, flying through the air holding on for dear like and loving ever second of it. Now I am old enough to drive and I can get the full experience. Now I know that you have to experience a cold winters day in the mountains everything is white the trees are a mix of green and white when you ride under the trees it is almost like they are throwing snowballs at you because all the snow from their branches drop onto you. As you soar on top of the snow with the chilling wind in your face, snow flying everywhere you weave through the trees, fly through the meadows and soar off the cornices the adrenalin rush is amazing.

There is no other feeling like it in the world. I can almost guarantee you will be hooked. For example; this past winter my little brother and I were gone for a weekend so my dad called up Troy Ogilvie and his family to go snowmobiling they went on a ride that we do every year. We go up to Lake Creek and unload, and then we ride though the mountains over to Daniels Summit Lodge in Strawberry to eat lunch. Troy said “Even though there wasn’t much snow and they stayed on the trail the whole time he still loved it and they want to do it again. Some people have never even seen mountains ad they have no idea what they’re missing out on. They don’t know that they are missing out on the herd’s of deer in your back yard waking up to the smell of a wood fire and pine trees, Climbing mountains and just when you are dead tired and ready to quit you reach the top and look at the breath taking view and know that it was all worth it.