Miranda - Heber City, Utah
Themes: carpe diem

Do you remember the last time you stopped, stepped back, and realized life is truly amazing and worth while? I believe in living life for all it’s worth.

My favorite thing to do is find inspiring quotes about life. My favorite quote is, “Live, Laugh, Love.” It just explains everything I do to live my life for all it’s worth. I put them up all around me to make myself remember how grateful I am for my life. I know some people that really don’t enjoy their life; all they focus on is the negative things. I try to take chances and do fun crazy things to make life adventurous.

For example when you’re eighty years old you don’t want to be asked, “What did you do in your life?” and have to answer with, “Well, I actually wasted it away.” I believe that when you live life for all it’s worth, you take too many pictures, laugh way too much, and love everything as if there were no tomorrow.

Living live can simply be doing things you enjoy, never having regrets, and not being to hard on yourself. Those things can help you get the most out of life.

I know someone that just sits around doing nothing. They always tell me how they wish their life had something more. But they never do anything to make their life worth while. But then, I have another friend that you can tell lives her life for all it’s worth. She enjoys everything! She knows that life is short so you have to make the most out of what you can. I think it’s important to try to make things fun and interesting. That way you feel like your life is definitely worth something and you get amazing experiences along with it.

I feel like there is so many ways of enjoying life. Helping people out and not focusing on just yourself seems like a great way! It also can depend on the person; whatever they feel like can make their life extraordinary.

To me, it’s kind of like the song “Live Like You Were Dying” by Tim McGraw. You don’t want to only start living your life when you find out it’s going to end soon. You want to live life the whole time so when it is going to end, you know you lived it to the fullest. This I believe.