Kankou - potomac, Maryland

I believe there is a God, a being way beyond this world guiding me through everything. Believing there is a God has been the greatest thing that has happened for me. It gives me a sense of peace knowing there is a God I don’t need to depend on anyone besides him to get through it. If the world turns its back on me, I know that no matter what he will always be there for me.

Without a God there wouldn’t be anything in this world. He created the heavens and earth and all the is in it. I believe through life he guides us and no matter how bad things get he never gives us anything we can’t handle. I believe he is always with us.

I believe God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omnificent. With all of these he is everything and one cannot go wrong. And with him by my side with all of these, then nothing can ever go wrong he is my strength, my provider, my comforter, my shelter, my friend, my protector, my savior and my King. For I believe that God has created everything and everyone equally, God is unselfish. I truly believe that without God in my life I wouldn’t know how to survive in this world. Without God I wouldn’t be able go through the struggle that I go through everything. I wouldn’t have the strength to wake up everyday, go to school five times a week, work five times a week, and still have the ability to maintain good grades. Yes, I do believe in the power of God, If it wasn’t for God, the great and almighty one, I wouldn’t have survive the car accident that happened to me about a year ago on a rainy and cold, I believe that on that day the devil was after me, but because of my faith in God, I got of the car with no scratch on me. O yes God is truly good. And everyday he amazes more with his powers. I believe that without God, I wouldn’t have the ability to get up in the morning, shower, eat, to walk, to talk, see, or breath. O yes God is truly amazing.