Brian - 12009, New York

Have you ever noticed that dogs are always smiling? I believe the dog is a symbol of happiness. When ever People don’t feel good or feel sad their dog is always there. Being with my dog has definitely changed me. Having my dog has shown me responsibility. A dog depends on their master; if the master doesn’t take care of them then the dog will die young.

When I was sick with a cold I got really bored but I couldn’t really do anything. But my dog sandy came running over to the chair I was in and jumped up to join me. She started to drown me in puppy kisses. She then laid down beside me and put her head on my knee. She got me through my cold with out even using medicine. It was just her warm body next to me that gave me strength to over come my illness; I mean hey who wouldn’t want to play with there dog?

Studies show that more people that had a pet (more that had a dog) while they suffered depression got over depression. It’s true because a dog will try all day to make you feel better. They are the prefaced companions and the depressed person will fight against depression and the dog will pull you to. Dogs will help people that are obis to. Dogs will have them take the dog on a walk and make them play with them. Why go to the gym and waste all the money when you could get a dog an exercise!

It seems my dog Sandy always wants to play. Her expression is always the same but you can tell what their thinking. She is always ready to me a play mate. When I go to bed by mom say’s to her “Okay Sandy say good night.” And the little fur ball jumps on my bed and slobbers me in a puppy kiss. Some times she won’t get off the bed.

I believe that god made the dog to spread happiness. They are the perfect companion. Dogs have been used for hunting and as a friend since before the 18th century. Have you ever noticed that dog is god spelled backwards? I have, it really makes you wonder. Dogs are like god in many ways. Dogs help people with depression and obis people. Dogs make people happy even if it’s the worst day of there life. Dogs also save peoples lives. You hear about it all the time. Like dogs pulling people out of burning buildings. Dogs were created by god to be the spreaders of happiness, this I believe.