Tiffiany - Park Hill, Missouri
Themes: family, illness

Why I believe life is not fair.

I was a little kid when my mom was getting very ill. My mom had to go see her doctor because she was getting very ill. Before she went to her doctor she was always getting mad at people. She would get mad at my dad for any thing he did. She would get mad at my sister and me for doing what kids do playing. Dad got mad at her and said you need to go see your doctor. The next day mom and dad went to see moms doctor. The doctor told my mom she had high blood preacher and she is bipolar. That is why you are getting mad all the time.

My mom had to come home and say that she had some thing that can kill her if she did not get medication for it. She said it is called high blood preacher and bipolar. I was too young to know what high blood preacher and bipolar means. When I got older my mom told me what high blood preacher and bipolar means. After she told me I think god was mad at my mom. I said life was not fair. My mom was going to die because of her high blood preacher and because of the bipolar. I what things to go back the way it was before mom got high blood preacher and bipolar. But I know life is not always fair. You have to go by life one day at a time. When life gives you something you don’t like goes with it. Life is never going to be the way you what it to be so don’t get mad because you do not get what you want. One day you will get the one thing you rally what so go by life one day at a time. Life is fair when you make it fair.