WHAT I BELIEVE IN

Rustin - park hills, Missouri

The thing that I believe in is faith. The reason why is because my dad was in the truck driving home and he had a stroke. He said that the left side of his face went numb and his eye started to close. Later down the road we fount out that he was dosing in and out. Even though he was not feeling good or wise not that conches he still got us home. The next day we went to the hospital and we told dad that he needed to go so we finely went and they kept him all week long and I missed school for one whole week. Then when we left the hospital and we were half way home me and my brother had a flat tire. So we pulled over and we went to get in the back of the trunk and we had nothing to pop it up with so we ran to the gas station. When we arrived at the store we fount a peer of scissors but they were five dollars so we went and tried to find something else to get. Will we walk until we found a set of tools. We went back to the car and we popped up the trunk and we got the tire and the four way out with the jack. If we did not have a bare for the jack so we used are feet. We finally put the other tire back on and left. The whole ride home was quiet. So see if you have faith in something you can go a long way and stick to it like you believe in it. You should stand up for what you believe in life. I think that if I did not believe then I would have freak out. So if you are going to do something then go for it don’t just let it slip away from you. There are a lot of things that you can believe in like faith, hope, and trust. What are you going to do for the rest of your life? You can make it a long way with faith, hope, and trust. So this is what I believe in. what do you believe in?