DO WHAT YOU WANT IF IT ON YOUR PROPERTY

Jesse - Farmingtion, Missouri

About two week this dog came in my yard uninvited and tried to get my dog. I told my neighbor to keep his dog out of my yard. The next morning I woke up and his dog was in my yard, so I shot at it. My neighbor came over and started yelling at me for shooting his dog. Then I told him to keep his dog out of my yard. About two weeks later it was there again so I shot it again.

A friend of mine had someone try to break into his house but they did not get anything. He called the cops and they came over a try to find finger prints, they did not find any. So he told the cop that if he came back he would shoot them. So about to week later he came back. This time he tried to break into his garage. He shot the guy. So the cops came and found blood, but no body. So the cop called the hospital and the guy came into it. So the cops took him to jail.

I believe people have the right to do what they want on there own property. In Missouri you have the right to shoot someone that comes in your yard. I believe that you should be able to do want you want on your own property. If you pay property taxes you should be able to do what you want on your on property. It’s your property and you paid for it so you should have the right to do what you want on it. Nobody should come on your property if you do not want him to. If they have do you have the right to shoot them.