FORE!

Seth - Park Hills, Missouri
Themes: pleasure

One night I and a bunch of my friends were playing golf in my front yard. We were trying to clear the bank but we accidentally hit it and car lot in front of my house. Ok not really, after we hit the bank it was kind of funny and it seemed like the balls just kept hitting it. I think there were magnets in the balls and the bank walls because we just kept hitting it. What else are we supposed to do in this little old boring town? It cost too much money to just go and drive balls at a driving range so we just used my yard and we also had targets. I had about 400 golf balls and after that night they were all gone.

It was really funny though because a friend of mine hit the telephone pole in front of my house and it bounced of it and came right back at us really fast. Also we yelled at this random guy that drove by in an old beat up car and he stopped in the middle of the road and just sat there. Then later on he came back by and stopped and got out and it was funny because he was in a suit and asked us if we were mouthing him and we just laughed and he was like ok and left.

I believe that obeying the law is overrated sometimes and you can’t have as much fun because fun is limited. Well when you’re doing something against the law already you’re having fun because it’s an adrenalin rush. Also it is a lot more fun when you don’t get caught. When you do something and don’t get caught it makes you kind of feel like a criminal. Also it is a great and funny story to tell people.

But it sucked because I did get caught. Pretty much I paid $3000 for me and my friends to drive golf balls. But it was funny and a good story to tell. Also I got put on two years probation. But that will never stop me. I’ll be back and soon!