Keep on Keepin’ on

steven - Park Hills, Missouri

When I was in fourth grade during the summer going in to fifth grade. I was on my road going down a hill on my skateboard with my friend. We were racing and I was ahead we made it through one crossroad and then we were going down heading toward another crossroad. My friend yelled out “Hey there is a car coming” and I said “No way man you just want me to lose.” That is all I remember of that day because I got hit by a truck.

My belief is that you need to live life to the fullest. You also never need to give up on life. You might be feeling down and out but always be positive you can make it through anything. The reason I say this is because I believe in miracles or else I might not be here today. So listen to me when I say just be positive and live life to the fullest.

I also have another story about my life that relates with my beliefs. One day I was playing on a slide when I was little and I fell off and landed on my leg really hard. When I tried to get up I couldn’t and I could see my leg was swelled up and purple and all kinds of different colors and I couldn’t walk so my brother had to carry me home. When I got home I had to go to the hospital and I was taken to Cardinal Glennen children’s hospital and had to get surgery. When I got back from the hospital after the surgery on my tumor. I got right back on that slide and I never gave up and I just kept on keepin’ on. Also you need to live life to the fullest and don’t do something just because your scared just keep no chuggin’ along.

This is my belief and my stories that relate to my beliefs. I hope you have enjoyed the essay I have prepared for you. One thing I hope you learn from this is that you need to keep on keepin’ on and never give up.