Kody - Farmington, Missouri
Themes: work

“The only thing that we know is that we don’t know anything”

The strongest thing I believe in is hard work. Not many people do it, but the ones that do, turns out to be great. I’m not saying I’m perfect but I try my best all the time. And I am not just talking about sports but school, work, and doing what’s right.

110% that’s what I have heard out whole lives. But I do not do it in everything. Lets say football, I will give my best, but in school I will hardly try, I do just enough to pass, because school is not even close to being interesting. And that is what people want I know that’s what I want. I am just saying it needs to be more interesting. I have learned about the same stuff 3 years in a row, that’s boring. But if you never give up and your try hard, it is going to go by faster and not as stressful.

Your career is a big part of hard work, and never giving up. No matter what it is. “How vain is it to sit and write, when you have not stood to live”. This means you will never go anywhere if you do not try. You won’t be able to support yourself of others if you sit. You have one life, live it right, you don’t get a second. Find out what it is you like to do and give it your best; you won’t get there if you do not try. Don’t settle for the job you would do for the money, because it’s going to be a long, dull, boring life. The Job you wont you need to hit it full throttle and give it your best.” Always do what your afraid to do”.

And then there is my favorite, sports. This is were a lot of people excel in hard work because they love It like me. They will give there best to show people what there made of the people will work as hard and long as it takes to do it. Unfortunately most of them don’t make it.

And that is the most important things I believe0.

in and I am pretty sure a lot of other people do to.