Rickie - Park Hills, Missouri
Themes: carpe diem

Live Life, and Have Fun

I think that everyone should live life to the fullest. I think that if something goes wrong, that people should make the best of that situation, and then maybe things will roll a little smoother. I remember a time when my friends and I were riding our bikes, to Desloge, for no reason at all. We came up on what looked like some good jumps, and my friend Roy hit one first, and “BOOM!” blew out his tire. We didn’t have a phone or anything. So he had to push his bike all the way back to Elvins. When we first started back home, Roy was all like “man, this sucks, will you push my bike for a little bit?” I told him “ride it on the rim or something”. Instead he rode wheelies most of the way back.

I believe that everyone has the ability to not get mad over the littlest things. Everyone gets mad at something, I am saying that some people take a little problem, and blow it way out of proportion. Instead of going with the flow, and making the best of a situation, they get mad, and you know. People just need to quit being negative, and see the good things in life.

I believe that everyone could be happy. Maybe not all the time, but like I said, everyone gets mad about something. Some people get mad a lot easier then others. But that don’t mean push them to their limits to see what it take to make someone mad. I know some people that likes to do that, and they are the people who I try to avoid being around.

I believe that some people like to blow things out of proportion. Instead of keeping little things, little things, they twist it, turn it, and make it something that it actually isn’t. Some times it’s not a bad thing to do this, but sometimes it is a good thing. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you should live life to the fullest, and make the best of whatever you can.