joe - USA

I believe in looking both ways before crossing the street. I believe in the traffic law because it ensures the walker’s safety, the driver’s safety, and it keeps your reflexes sharp. Looking both way before you cross the street can increase the chance of you living. This can be done because when you look both ways, you are looking for oncoming traffic that could put your life in danger. When this is done, you can make sure that the sreet is clear and safe enough for you to cross. The next reason why i believe this is because the driver’s life can also be saved due to looking both ways. The driver can know where he/she is going, when to go , and how fast to go by looking both ways. Thus, he becomes less susceptible to hitting someone or hitting something. Finally, the last reason is because your senses become sharper. When looking both ways is practiced, you become more efficient at doing it. In the end, it will become easier for you to make the right decision at the right time to increase the chance of living. In conclusion, I believe in looking both ways before you cross the street because you become more are of your surroundings and the lives of the driver and pedestrian have a higher chance of propering.