mack - maryland hts, Missouri
Themes: injustice

I Believe Life Isn’t Fair

I believe life isn’t fair. I know for a fact everyone on gods earth haven’t gotten everything they ever wanted, doesn’t matter if it’s for a holiday like Christmas or for there birthday, and maybe for that .01% that say they have all I can say is they should of raised the bar. If life was fair what would be the point of a government, military, and jails or whatever. This is exactly why I know for a fact that life isn’t fair, everyone has lost something or someone and they probably said “why does this always happen to me or something along those lines and do you want to know why stuff like that happens because life isn’t fair. People are always loosing people from them being sent over to Iraq to somebody being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don’t know how some people can say life is fair the government could take a higher percentage of taxes than your neighbor and you want to know why they do that because life isn’t fair. Maybe you have a little brother or sister and as you grow up they get smarter than you or they get a better car than you. Does that seem fair, let me answer that for you. No. You want to know why because life doesn’t care if you are successful or not. All we are to life is a bunch of hand puppets except without strings because we can do whatever we want but it would or could have consequences. It’s not fair that I have ADD and have a bunch of trouble in school and especially English I never know what I’m trying to do in that class. I work as hard as I can but it still isn’t good enough unless you think a D- is as good as you think you can do I don’t. I think I could do a lot better if I could just freaking understand this stupid subject. I mean come on I know how to talk I would rather have someone else who wants to waste their time learning this. I can just have them write it. It’s not fair for me having to grow up with a dad that couldn’t do stuff like boy scouts or whatever because some dumb ass Vietnamies had to set some dumb ass booby trap and paralyze my dad. So for me all I can say is, life isn’t fair at all. I know I talked about something that related to you and if not let me know because I’ll be more than happy to tell you why life isn’t fair. Well see how this grade comes back on this paper I bet I’m going get points off for something stupid like run on sentences, not the right punctuation, or even cursing. You think I care? No, because I know life isn’t fair I don’t care either because even if you guys don’t like this I know someone else will . Like they say “ones man trash is another ones treasure.” If I get a bad grade it proves my point even more if I get a good grade it proves nothing life isn’t all bad it has some benefits. This is what I believe.

The End