Brittany - Marietta, Georgia

Everyday we find ourselves in situations where we are saying “Why me?” and wondering what went wrong and how. Whether something is good or bad there is always a final outcome that can either change you for the better or for the worse; but no matter what, you learn from it and it will change your life in the long run. Things come and go and in the end, everything will always work out because everything happens for a reason, and nothing happens by chance or by luck. It amazes me how everyday people wake up and within the first thirty minutes of them being awake they can already determine whether it is going to be a good or a bad day. No matter what the outcome you should never have regrets because you never know how different your life might be even by just changing one minor detail. Without having the bad times, you would not be able to appreciate all the good times. “For every action, there is an Equal and Opposite Reaction.” New people come into our lives everyday, each of them teaching us life lessons that will be remembered forever. Sometimes certain people come into your life that you know are meant to be there and they stay with you through thick and thin. These are the times when you know there is a reason this person was put into your life. True friends are there for you and when you have them you know the full reasoning behind why you have them there for you. Sometimes you canat pin point exactly why something is happening but you should always know there is reason behind it. Even mistakes are meaningful because they help to create the person you are and without them you wouldnat be able to realize a lot of things about yourself. For example, when I start to slack in school noticing a bad grade, or getting a comment from a teacher can put me back in my place and help me to realize that I need to buckle down once again and focus. Getting the bad grade was frustrating at the time but I soon realized that without it I wouldnat have made myself focus. Have you ever had a friend that you always considered to be your friend but you never really appreciated them like you should have? Well, if that person were to move away or get ill you would all of a sudden realize that you canat function without them and it soon makes you appreciate them ten times more. Without these tests on your devotion to that person you would never really know how much they truly mean to you, and how much you need them for you to be the person you are. In Conclusion, everything in life happens for a reason and it is never guided by chance or luck. Once again you a lot of times find yourself saying “why me” but you need times like these to show you that you can pull through it and everything will work out. The people you meet, hardships you are forced to face and experiences you worked through all work together to make your life what it is and to make you who you are. “Everything will be okay in the end and if it is not okay than it is not the end.”