I BELIEVE IN THE POWER LOVE

NADINE - JESSUP, Maryland
Themes: love

The quire for the love of power is the power of love.

Love is one thing that does not have a stable definition. Different people have different way they defined love and different ways they look at it. To me love is a strong feeling towards another person. Love is a concern I hold strongly at hart. Love for my family, friends. Love comes with is own branches. Love comes with forgiveness, redemption, overlook at things and many more. When you love someone you learn to forgive that person no matter what that person does to you. It may be too hurting but with love we turn to forgive that person. Lover covers the sins of our love ones. Love is patience and kind. It does not jealous, it does not look for fault from others, it is something that goes without any string attach to it. When you realize that a love one is going wrong and you advise that person of the right thing to do that is love. The power of love is the power to over come wrongs, it is the power to forgive, and it is the power to tell someone you are saves. When you forgive someone just as Christ forgives us you redeem that person and make that person feel the love in you. Redemption is another branch of love. To redeem some one it has to come from love. If you don’t love someone you will never have the courtesy to say I forgive you and when a person is forgive that person is redeem. When a woman is given birth to a child her heart is full of joy but her body is full of pain, she holds the baby close to her despite the pain she has gone through because she has love for her baby. Love is something that we all have to carry with us where ever we go and share our love not only to the people we know but also to the people we meet on our way because we don’t know what lies ahead of us. With the power of love you can be able to overcome the feature. Just because you show love to someone on the street, we get payback without even knowing it was the love we share in the street. Love comes with lots of blessings and we should always share it for when it comes to love we don’t count the cost.