Joel - Lanham, Maryland

I believe that miracles can truly happen.

As a young child, I grew up on the morals of going to church every Sunday.

If you had the life style that I grew up with, you would be a happy person.

I have loving parents that care about me and always want the best for me.

As I grew up in the church life style, you see many things and hear stories

of great healing and miraculous miracles.

As a young child, I didn’t believe so much of everything that was happening around the church and inside.

Around the age of nine or ten, I realized that I had a hard time of hearing everything around me. My mother brought me to the doctor to figure out what was wrong and they told us that I would have to get tubes in my ears to make everything seem normal. They said that it would fix all the ear infections that I was having.

After the procedure was over, I was given the chance to hear everything a lot more clearly than before.

About a month or two after the procedure, my right eat began to give me an unhappy discomfort, so I asked my mom to take me to the doctor to get it checked.

It was found that my tube fell out from my right ear and that the tube left a little hole inside my ear. The doctor told me that he could put a little patch over my ear to help get rid of the hole, but it is not definite that it would heal.

The next day when we went to church, my mom asked the church pray for me about my ear and that everything would be back to normal.

A week later, we returned to the doctor to find that the hole is my ear was completely healed. My mom praised the lord right in the office and I was very happy to hear the news that the doctor told us.

We went home to tell all my relatives and my family that my ear has healed and that everything was ok.

I am now eighteen and my hearing is as good as new. I thank the Lord for all his blessings and thank him for how he blessed my ear to have it healed.

After the incident with my ear, I always believe that there are miracles all around us and that they can happen to anyone believes in them.