Timberly - Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Whenever you are young you are always looking for some one that you can look up to. You are always trying to figure out who you would like to be whenever you’re older, or you just admire. It seem like there are so many people out there that you would like to be like, or that you would like to admire but there is something that is holding you back from that certain person.

Well I would have to say that I was the child who had a lot of people to admire, but it was just that something was not right about them that made me want to be really interested in them. Whenever I got older I finally figure out who I really admire and that person was in my life all alone; it was my mother. Being around my mother is some time whenever I think about it being around a super hero. She was there whenever I needed her, always there for support if anything went wrong and she is just a woman who stands for what she means and means what she says. I just feel that my mother has a very strong backbone as a mother and as a wife; she is a very special person to me and will always be. If I was to every needed anything whether she had it or not she would have tried her best in doing whatever was need to get it done.

That is way I feel that I admire my mother so much, because she is a blessing to me and to other people in whatever she does.