Joshua - Fair Oaks, California

I believe that one must be themselves throughout their life time. Why is this important to hear? Because I hear this idea every day from people with no real meaning behind it, and people never really know how to be themselves, because the term is easily used today. But I really mean, just be yourself, because if you think about being you it’s the best thing that you can be in your life. It’s the one true thing you can master during your lifetime, to where no one can teach you how to do it. No one can try and be you or live your life for you, because they have no idea how to be you, they only know how to be them.

By being yourself, I do not mean to be the person who always goes against the system and who defies society to become the hero who everyone wants to be, but if that is you, then be that person, by all means, because you can be the person who might just change the world. What I’m trying to say is that there are billions of people in this world, each with their distinct personality, and they have their own way of being themselves. Some are outspoken, some are shy and quiet, others are judgmental, while others are compassionate, and the list goes on and on. But what is amazing is that when you get billions of individuals in the world, you get billions of varieties and with that, billions of ideas.

Another amazing thing about being yourself is that you can learn so much from yourself, and how you really operate and think. And once you figure this part of yourself you can figure out what strengths you have as a person, and even your weaknesses, which are just as important to know. But just imagine how successful you could be if you knew exactly what your individual strengths were as a person, and how to apply them to personally succeed in life; this is where the idea of doing anything comes from. It’s not a lie; the possibilities are endless once you find how you work as a person.

In the end being your own individual person is an enjoyable experience. You get to really grasp the concept of how to be become yourself and how you present yourself to the world, and then with your ideas out into the world your ideas are spread and they’re thrown into the billions of other ideas that are floating around in the world. Then you get the ultimate pleasure of exploring the things that truly make you an individual, and from that applying it to life to succeed in life and to really personally enjoy life for yourself. I know I love to be myself and I just hope I could share this ultimate experience with others, because it can be the ultimate ride of a life time going on the journey of becoming you!