Renee - Tacoma, Washington

Sprint Cell Phones

I believe that sprint is a very bad cell phone company. Through experience I believe that their customer service, phone plans, billing, and phone features are the worst of all cell phone companies. When I had a sprint cell phone I always had something wrong with my phone features. My internet would not work or I would be over charged for ringers. The screen would always mess up leaving me phone less at very important times. I once had a phone that started to spark on me while I was using it. The buttons would get stuck and when pressed nothing would happen. It was never a problem to the phone I personally caused it was always a manufacture reason, and I would get another free phone. They would always mess up on my bill and over charge me. They once ran another persons bill under my phone bill and I was being charges. Or when I would make a payment, it would not show on their screen so they would cut my phone off. Due to that my cell phone would always get cut off at odd times for their mistake. Then when I would call I would be on hold for a very long time. They representative would always have an attitude. It would take them over an hour to figure out where they had made the mistake. The representatives did not have very good customer service, I felt very uncomfortable talking to them. Due to my past experience I will never get another sprint phone again.