B - Napoleon, Ohio

I Believe

What is the one thing in your life that you want more than anything else? Have you ever thought of just going for it? Is it even something that as a human you can obtain? I believe that life is what I make it, and if I want something I should go for it. I hear people all the time talk about their dreams, but they do not make any attempt to achieve them. Because of how I am goals are very important to me and I think everyone should have them.

If people do not have any goals then how do they expect to get anything that they want in life? Everyone needs to try an accomplish their dreams, the worst that can happen is they fail, but if they try and fail they will still be happier than if they did not try. I have a personal vendetta with one of my classmates because he is better than me at Super Smash Brothers when one of my goals is to be the best in the class. Although I am not the best at Super Smash Brothers I am happy because I did my best and I can always get better. Perhaps one day, I will be able to beat him. Even though this is not as serious as some other aspects of life I believe that this mentality can be applied to just about anything.

The point that I am conveying to you is to make accomplish your goals an attempt has to be made. Maybe all people need to do to make their life better is to change their attitude. For example if they think that the whole world is out to get them maybe they should just look at the situation with a different attitude and then their feelings might change. So everyone should do their best to make the most out of life by taking chances because life is what I make it.