S - napoleon, Ohio
Themes: purpose

I believe that everyone should be happy for something that has happened in there life. In the end I am going to be sad that its over, but I have to look back and be glad that it happened, and that it possibly could of changed me as a person. The experience of being in a relationship will always be a memory and I will always be able to look back on it and cherish the good times that I had. I will always feel like I lost a great guy. What if things would have kept going, would things be different, would I be different? I will always think, what if he is the one and what if I let him go? Will love come for me again? Was it real? Was it even true?

Graduating from high school will be a hard experience, although I thought the end would never come, but it is here it makes me think of everything good and bad that has happened, my favorite teachers, classes and my best friends, will I ever see them again? High school will be an unforgettable experience that will stay with me forever. The last four years flew by, I knew I wanted to make the most of them; and I didn’t let anyone put me down or make me feel bad. I know I will look back and think that all the reasons I hated someone were pretty ridiculous, but I know that those memories will last. I am glad it’s happening but I am sad it’s passing by.

I believe that every person has a memory they will always think back on; when I think back I wish I could change or maybe have done some things differently. Once this part of my life is over and has passed, I should not dread that it is gone, I should be happy that it happened, I should be glad that I had the chance to experience it, and that I had a lot of good times while it lasted. I look at it, as a chapter in my life that is over and that I am about to begin a new chapter.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Every experience is worth smiling about, whether it is the saddest moment of my life, I will learn to accept that it is over and that maybe it is for the best, I will always be able to look back and laugh, cry and love.