Ellis - St. Louis, Missouri, Missouri
Themes: disability

This I Believe Assignment

I believe that life is hard because there are a lot of difficulties that people have to face throughout their life. There are also a lot of reasons how people’s lives can be difficult and hard. One of the reasons how life can be difficult and hard for people because people will have to go through elementary school, middle school, and high school from kindergarten to twelfth grade, and then they have to go through college so that they can get very hard jobs. Furthermore, I believe that life could be hard for people is because they might get into bad situations and they might be teased by other people. It is not right for people to make fun of other people. Another reason why life can be difficult is because when people are teenagers, they will have to do a lot of chores around the house like cleaning up their rooms, washing and putting away the dishes, washing and drying their clothes, taking out the trash, etc. Teenagers will even get jobs when they are in high school. As people grows up, life will get harder and harder. Life is never easy no matter what age you are. However, I also think that life can be complicated because people might get into a lot of fights with their family members. They might even get into fights when they are in public. Every once in a while, people get into fights. Likewise, I believe that life can be difficult because one of their family members or one of their best friends might die and that is very sad. They could die by getting a heart attack, lung cancer, a car accident, etc. Eventually, everybody is going to die as they get older and older. Nobody can live forever. Nevertheless, I think life can be hard because if people participates in sports for their school, school is even going to be harder for that person because they will have to get lots of their homework done, and they will have to play a lot of games against other schools at the same time and it is going to waste a lot of their time. In conclusion, I think life can be hard because everybody makes mistakes. Nobody is perfect. When they make a mistake, all they have to do is learn from that mistake so that they don’t do it again. Life is hard for everyone, but when you have autism, life is even harder.