Marissa - Boulder, Colorado

I believe in beds. I believe at the end of the day, no matter how long, or hard, or stressful it was, I can come home to a warm comfortable bed with a big fluffy pillow to relax on. I believe that even if I got in a fight with a friend, my boyfriend or my mom, my bed will still be there. No matter what my grades are, how my hair looks, or if I accomplished anything that day, my bed will still be there. Even if I had the worst day of my life, my bed will be there, with its plaid sheets and thick comforters. No matter what happens during the day, at the end of the day, I know I have something to go home to.

Beds are often taken for granted, not many people understand exactly how much they rely on their bed. It’s where they sleep at night, when they’re stressed it’s where they curl up with a book, when they are sad it’s where they cry, when they are angry its where they take their anger out. And they can, because not once do you have to worry about your bed getting sick of you and just getting up and walking away, it will always be there. Not many people fully appreciate exactly how lucky they are to have a bed to go home to.

Not only are beds always there for you when you need it, they are there for you when you don’t. They are a constant form of support, both physically and emotionally. After awhile, your mattress forms to your shape, personalizing the beds support just for you. Even if I had an amazing day, I know I can go home to a comfortable bed, and curl up, and fall asleep in the welcoming warmth with a smile.

I know no matter what happens in my life, as long as I have a bed to go home to, I will get through it. I believe in beds.