Victoria - Rye, New York

You have to fight for what you believe in. Venture past the expectations of others; ignoring their utterances of pessimism against your cause.

It’s to obtain what you need; what your whole essence cries out for. You need to fight with all that makes you, you. You’ll battle—snapping, lashing out at all opposition presented before you. You can’t afford to feel remorse, for once you grant your hostile party even a shred of humanity, they’ll exploit your weaknesses to defeat you. So instead, you’ll rip the barricade to tiny shards of nonexistance; obliterate all forms of resistance—both physical and verbal—though you’ll stumble upon verbal above all else.

They’ll do anything possible to deter you from your wants; what you truly desire.

They’ll prevent you from reaching him. Because, if you feel any more complete than they…. Well, that is just unacceptable. Why should you be the one granted with the happiness that you are clearly unworthy of? They, of course, are the ones who are more deserving. Silly you for thinking otherwise.

And that, that is why you fight. Because if you don’t, you’ll have nothing.

Just like them.