Good Things Happen To Good People

grant - roscommon, Michigan

When you think about all the things that have happened in your life, you wonder to yourself if it’s fair, or why these things have happened. Some may be things that you may have wanted to happen, and then there are the things that you didn’t want to happen. I think that what happens to you is a direct reflection of how you act and what kind of person you are. Some things you just can’t explain, but I think that most things happen for a reason.

I think that good things happen to good people. I’m not saying nothing bad happens to good people, but I think that if you live your life honest, and treat people in a way that you would want to be treated then you will live a better life with fewer problems. When you are honest about everything then you don’t have to hide anything and lies won’t come back and cause problems. And when you treat people like you would want to be treated then why would anyone want to make your life hard. You have fewer enemies and fewer things to worry about when you live your life this way. I also think that people who have God in their life are faced with fewer problems. I believe that he is someone you can turn to and talk to, and if you put him first he will help you through any problems that might have. I turned to God with many of the problems that I’ve had in my life and for the most part they’ve all turned out alright. And since God is a part of my life, I’ve had fewer bad things happen to me.

I believe people who live there life dishonest and treat people unfair and cheat their way through life experience more problems and have more bad things happen to them. When you tell lies to get yourself through things, it almost always will come back around later and create problems. Along with that, if you aren’t good to other people and treat them unfair, why would they want to be good to you and make your life good.

You can’t just cheat your way through life; it just doesn’t work that way. Sooner or later all the things that you’ve done will find a way to get you back whether or not it is something good or bad. Its karma, and I think a lot of people don’t believe that this exists, or they don’t think about it when they do things that they do. All in all, for the most part it goes back to what I said before and that is that good things happen to good people, and if you’re religious, then having God in your life helps a lot also.