Influence of Sports

Ezekiel - valljo, California
Themes: sports

I believe in the influence of sports, the challenge of the game, how it feels when I win, the adrenaline rush. The rush of energy, wanting to shatter my opponents dreams of winning against me. Letting that person know he is going to put his best skills on the line in that field. I believe in setting the intimidation, aggressive never back down chasing, so he could not succeed in scoring, no matter how many fouls I get. I believe in the surprise of the game of soccer.

Sports for example, soccer require skill, knowing of inner self knowing what one can do and a high demand of physical activity. I believe that sports should take a larger part in the requirements for schools. Kids eating too much and not getting enough exercise is causing overweight. I believe that by having sports as a requirement would help this country even more we would have happier and healthier children.

I believe that sports for example soccer can bring people together soccer is played all over the world . Even if it is for the worst or for the better there is still communication there among the people. Standing in that stadium shouting rooting for your team and next to you the person is doing the same, there is and instant connection. That is the way to get some of those feelings out from beneath and use them as encouragement for your team. I believe that sports is one of the only true things that we have in this earth. All over the world where I and a stranger can get together and play soccer a sport. I believe that with the influence of sports we can leave all problems aside; its like a gateway of communication that bring people to an understanding.