grace - vacaville, California

I believe in myself and future. I believe that I’ll never give up. If I don’t believe in myself, it will be hard to convince other people to believe in me. This belief that I have stems from a lot of things. The center of this belief for me comes from church, and my faith. Faith is the key word, and the key to all that I believe. My idea of faith comes from the Bible. Faith is something that most or all of us have and hold on to, and is what we are taught in most religions around the world. One is taught to believe in themselves. To me that is something that is so important, and that is why I first and foremost believe in myself.

I know I don’t always try my hardest at something’s that I do. As I’ve gotten older, and learned things about myself and have grown wiser. I realize, why aren’t I giving my all to things that I do. Life is what you make it, as they say. It is so true. I try to do everything with my whole heart. Even though there are some things that I do not like, like math. I try to look at it with a different outlook. It’s a class that I have to take, so why not fully learn it all. I believe in myself that I can do so. I have so many dreams and goals. That are not all things I can put down on paper, but they’re all things that I daydream about to myself. I picture my adult life and I know exactly what I want. Pretty much down to the house, pets, career, children, I have a clear picture. From faith in myself and seeing how other people achieved what they wanted, I know that I can do it.

With the goals that I have, I believe in them and myself. I know that in order for me to get these things that I want I have to work hard. To me whatever it is that someone may want in life, it can be achieved through dedicated work. I think that success especially that of celebrities isn’t always or hardly achieved through schooling. I believe in talent and that your talent can bring you success in life that doesn’t need college. I think that success can vary to most people. In a way it can’t be defined. I love that here in this country whatever it is that you love you can make a living, and be successful. From seeing so many successful people in this country, my belief in the faith of oneself is such a reality to me. It’s a belief that I’ll have forever.

One day when I’m older and successful I can say that I always knew that I’d be where I am. I don’t know exactly how life will unfold. I know and understand that it is always changing, but however it happens I’ll always have my faith in myself, that everything will work out. Even some days when it seems like everything’s going wrong, I’ll know that in the end it will all work out. I know that I can’t ever give up. Because life is what you make it, and you only have one. Which is why I always try and treasure it, everything and anything that it is that makes up my life. I love myself and will always believe in me, always. And this I believe.