Lisa - Melbourne, Florida
Themes: hope

I believe things will always get better. Life is a series of ups and downs, very highs, and extremely lows, and of course, the in betweens. Sometimes, when people have been brought down to the far bottom on the scale of life, there is absolutely no expectations for things to get better for them. But there should be. There should always be hope in someone’s life because somewhere along the way things will eventually get better. The scale of life and losing one’s hope is wide and could vary from something as small is losing your keys, to losing your job, to something as big as losing the life of a loved one. Of course, losing your keys you could brush off, and losing your job you could find a new one, and losing a loved one eventually time makes it easier. Although many may not believe that time heals all…it sometimes does. You have to accept your new lifestyle and be willing to work with it and eventually enjoy it. The journey through life is always, always changing. Sometimes people think that they have no hope left in them and there is no purpose to remain here on earth because there is no “hope” for happiness or even so much as being content again in the near future. They are wrong. If you wait things out, work them through, and push to the end, life will work itself out and if you are willing to believe in that then your life will fall into place and you will be enlightened. You have to wish for a good if you are at a bad. When you are in the slumps, remember that you will eventually be out. There is always a way to turn around a situation and “make the best of it”. Yes, there is. Sometimes the grass isn’t always greener on the other side and although it may not be green on your side right now either, you have to work toward wanting to make it green eventually… In other words, don’t dwell so much because everything’s going to be alright in the end.