Living Life Following Your Dreams

Tyler - Newburgh, Indiana
Themes: hope

I believe in living life to the fullest, holding nothing back, and not being afraid to take a risk and go after your dreams. I believe that when someone looks back on life they should not be able to find anything they were unable to do or wish they would have done. When I was just a little kid I was always telling myself and others such as my parents, all of these awesome things that I was going to be and going to do when I grew up. When everyone is young we all dream of becoming things such as Marines, United States Soldiers, Police Officers, Firefighters, some of us even say that we are going to be famous, like professional football players, baseball players, basketball players, or professional golfers, even celebrities such as singers or song writers. Me personally, I have always wanted to become a firefighter and own my own golf course. Most of those people with those great dreams somewhere along the line in life decide that they no longer want to try and pursue their dreams. For some reason they lose the drive and desire to become and achieve those great things that once meant the world to them. These are the people who become afraid to take the risks that it may take and go after their dreams; the things that they have always wanted to do but have lost the desire to do. Many times these people that are afraid to take those risks do not realize the endless opportunities that they have given up. Then many years down the road these are the people that look back on life and wonder, what if I would have joined the Marines, or what if I was that person running into the burning building? When my time has run out and I look back on my life, I plan on being able to rattle off the names of all of those awesome things that I dreamt of when I was just a child. This, I Believe!