Jennifer - Hopkinsville, Kentucky

I believe that people have made money their new God. We have made cold hard cash a false idol. How are we as Americans’ suppose to tolerate and live with ourselves when we are the epitome of greed and selfishness.

Everyday in America people and their familes suffer. They suffer from hunger, poor health, homelessness, and hopelessness. Why? Lack of money! Today it’s almost impossible for people to stay a head of finance, due to the cost of living and medical bills and other every day necessities.

Why is it that some people sit on a fat wallet and have the best thing in life, but never truly appreciate what they have and who gave this wealth to them. At any given moment these people could help someone in need and still not hurt for anything they want. Share and share alike. God giveth and God can taketh away. I know people can’t be responsible for complete strangers lives and needs, and I know we have to take care of us and ours’ first, but if everyone would help a little here and there it would make such a huge differance in a lot of peoples lives.

Money is spent so irresponsible . Just look at all the stars that have more money then they’ll ever be able to spend in one life time. Some do take the time to help the less fortunate, while other choose to drink it up, shoot it up, or snort it up. It’s amazing how some people are struggling just to pay for healthcare, when a star spends more than that on a pair of shoes. The world is in a sad place and the only ones that can change it is us. Is someones suffering and hurt enough to make you want to help and change. There are still good people in the world who can and do make a difference everyday. Love one another and remember you can’t take it with you. We can make the difference, This I Believe!!