Shawna - Albq., New Mexico
Themes: sports

I belive Basketball is the best sport on earth.

I believe in basketball. I believe it is the best sport you can play and watch on earth. Its even funer if you play. It’s ok to watch but trust me you would rather play. It’s a good way to hang out with your friends. A good way to lose a couple of pounds. Even if not all your friends are there just maybe one. You can still play one on one. Don’t get me wrong some other sports like football or soccer are fun to but if you ask me what I would like to play you know what in going to say. Most of the girls in my family play basketball. Most of my cousins play for Bloomfild High school its close to Farmington. My sister goes to Rio Grand and she’s on the JV team. So im happy I don’t have to play against her because that would be hard to do. I don’t know why she doesn’t come here to Highland. She told my mom that Highland is a bad school and all she will do is get into a lot of trouble there. All schools are like that and plus Rio Grand is not really good at anything. Well the C team there isn’t my sister even said that about her school. Im happy to play some of the schools here. Basketball is a fun sport but some people take it like were playing in the NBA. I mean its fun to win but if that’s all you think than why spoil the game for others who want to play for fun. That is just one reason why basketball is the best sport.