nick - albuquerque, New Mexico
Themes: work

“This I believe”

This I believe that you can do anything if you put your mind to it. There are many facts and experiments that you can do to prove my theory right. If you work hard for your dreams or your goals they will either follow you are come to you eventually. In this essay I will give many facts and theory’s to prove that you can do anything if you put your mind to it. All of these facts are going to be relevant and real to state the fact of that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

I start this out by saying that if you work hard for what you believe in and achieve your goals and thoughts then eventually your goals will catch up to you and you will have succeeded on your dreams. Other then if you sit around and try and wait for your dreams to come to you then they will never catch up to you. Dreams are something you work for not something you wait around for and hope that they come to you. If you really want your dream or goal to come true then you get out there every day and try as hard as you can to achieve them. You give it a 100% effort and don’t complain about what you have to do or not go out there and do it or you will most likely fail to achieve it.

So I conclude this essay by giving facts and statements proving that you can do anything if you put your mind to it by just working hard and never giving up on your dreams or goals that you want to achieve in life. So just work hard, don’t complain, and get all of your facts straight. All you do is concentrate on what you want to be done.