David - Albuquerque, New Mexico
Themes: science

By: David

I believe in the paranormal & the supernatural. I believe that ghost, extraterrestrials, sasquatches, and other S.N. P.N related beings exist. I don’t care what people think of my beliefs. I do believe in life beyond death. I also believe in life beyond Earth.

I ask other people questions about what they think about ghosts, Bigfoot, or extraterrestrials. People usually say ‘I don’t know’ to the question. I believe that Bigfoot exists and roams around the U.S. & other parts of the world freely but cautiously. Extraterrestrials I believe come to Earth, but for what cause. Ghosts I believe are generally spirits restless or are condemned to Earth, in other words damned.

Bigfoot, I think, is more intelligent than we give them credit for. Some ghosts have a story to tell. I have a feeling that extraterrestrials travel from the furthest reaches of the universe. I believe that parallel universes exist. Were everything in this world is opposite in the other world. I think double gangers are really to. A future conscious glance of the person witnessing one.