Bethani - FARMINGVILLE, New York

I believe without friendship you cannot survive in the world. If you do not have any true friends then how can you do anything? Who would you share your secrets with? Who would give you advice? Without friendship you would be all alone in the world. And what would be the point of living in the world if you had nobody to share your experiences with. Without friendship there is no one to talk too. Friendship is so precious and it is so important to know who your real friends are. Having “fake” friends is just as bad as not having any friends at all. True friends are rare to find so once you dins some do not ever let them go. Do not let petty things ruin your friendship because if you do then you were never really friends to begin with. Friendships are one of the most important things in life so make sure you always handle them with care. I believe in friendships because they are what gets me through life and help me through all of my struggles. Without friends I would not be able to get through half the things I have gotten through. My friends have gotten me through deaths in the family and many other hard experiences. This is why I believe in friendship more than anything else.