Scott - Superior, Colorado
Themes: sports

There are so many sports in this world that you can only play to a certain point. There are so many sports that you just have to quit cause your ability to continue doing them. But there are a few sports that you can continue on for quite some time, such as golf. I believe that I will continue to play golf for my whole life. Golf is the sport that if you’re able to walk you can get up and play a round. I know that I have gone threw times were my legs in a brace or my arms in a caste and I still manage to make my way to the golf course and swing a club. You may not always be able to play to your best. But I believe that I will play golf for my whole life. There is not another sport that I can think of that you can play when your leg is in a brace. That is why so many people are able to play golf for a very long time. That is why I believe I will play golf for my whole life. Not only is it a sport that I will be able to play for a while but it is a sport that I love to play. I am glad that it takes a lot to keep me off of the course and not playing. That is why I believe I will play golf for my whole life. Golf is also the type of sport were you don’t need to rally together people to be able to play you can head out there when ever you want by your self and still enjoy it as much as ever. That is why I believe I will play golf my whole life. I know that I will always enjoy my self out there no matter how good I get or if I get worse. That is why I believe no matter what I will play golf my whole life.

So no matter what threw the rain or sunshine. Threw the good health days and the bad ones, I believe that I will play golf for my whole life.